Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Principal Research Fellow
- Dept of Mathematics
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
- 1997 - 2000 PhD under the supervision of Imre Leader.
- 2001 - 2004 GCHQ Research Fellow, Merton College and the Mathematical Institute, Oxford.
- 2004 - 2007 Lecturer, UCL
- 2007 - 2014 Royal Society University Research Fellow, UCL
- 2012 - present Reader in Mathematics, UCL
My work is in Combinatorics. In particular extremal problems for hypergraphs and graphs. These are questions concerning how dense or large certain mathematical structures can be if they are to possess given properties. The methods I employ are varied, ranging from probabilistic to computational.
|2000||PhD||Doctor of Philosophy||University College London|
|1997||MSc||Master of Science||University of Oxford|
|1996||BSc Hons||Bachelor of Science (Honours)||University College London|
|04-06||CLTHE_1||Certificate in Learning and Teaching in HE Part 1||University College London|