Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Reader in Mathematics
- Dept of Mathematics
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
My main current interest is in the cohomology of arithmetic groups, in particular in Emerton’s p-adic Banach space representations. I’ve also worked on the following topics in reverse chronological order:
- relations between fractional weight forms and the congruence subgroup problem.
- explicit constructions of the metaplectic covering groups of GLn over a number field.
- Hausdorff dimensions of certain subsets in the phase space of a dynamical system.
- calculation of Nielsen and Reidemeister fixed point numbers.
- some aspects of class field theory.
|1992||Dr.rer.nat.||Doctor rerum naturalium – Mathematics||Georg-August-Universität Göttingen|
|1989||BSc Hons||Bachelor of Science (Honours) – Mathematics||University of Warwick|