Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Senior Lecturer
- Dept of Statistical Science
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
Gareth is a senior lecturer in Medical Statistics at the Department of Statistical Science, UCL and a member of the Biostatistics Group within the Research Support Centre.
- Member of the Editorial Board, BMC Diagnostic and Prognostic Research (2016-)
- Member of the Editorial Board, Colorectal Disease (2012-)
- Scientific Director, UCL Surgical and Interventional Trials Unit
- Member of the NIHR RfPB London Regional Funding Committee (2012-2016)
- Member of the UCLH BRC/CRDC Funding Committee (2011-)
His main research interests are in the formulation and validation of risk models. Gareth is co-investigator on numerous grants from funders such as NIHR, MRC, Wellcome Trust and EU FP7, and is the lead statistician on several clinical trials.
- Medical Statistics 1 (STATG015)
- Medical Statistics 2 (STATG016): Course Organiser
- Statistical Methods in Research (MEDCG001): Course Organiser
|1996||PhD||Doctor of Philosophy – Mathematics||University of Sussex|
|1992||BSc Hons||Bachelor of Science (Honours) – Mathematics and Statistics||University of Sussex|