Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Reader in Paediatric Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine
- ICH Developmental Neurosciences Prog
- UCL GOS Institute of Child Health
- Faculty of Pop Health Sciences
1984 MB,BS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Honours); University of Melbourne.
1999 MMed Master of Medicine in Pain Management; University of Sydney.
2001 MSc Master of Science with Distinction in Neuroscience; UCL.
2005 PhD Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine); University of Sydney.
1993 FANZCA Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
1999 FFPMANZCA Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, Foundation Diplomate
2010 Associate Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK
2016 Election to Fellowship of Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK
- Developmental neurobiology of pain and long-term impact of early pain and injury
- Developmental pharmacodynamic profile of analgesics: efficacy and spinal toxicity
- Clinical studies utilising quantitative sensory testing to assess impact of early pain and injury
- Chronic pain in children and adolescents.
- ANAT3042 Pain Module Pain
in Neonates and Children
of Pain Medicine, Local Educational Supervisor for Advanced Pain Training,
Great Ormond St Hospital
|2005||DPhil||Doctor of Philosophy||University of Sydney|
|2001||MSci||Master of Natural Science – Neuroscience||University College London|
|1999||MMed||Master of Medicine – Medicine||University of Sydney|
|1984||BM||Bachelor of Medicine – Medicine/Surgery||University of Melbourne|