Institutional Research Information Service
UCL Logo
Please report any queries concerning the funding data grouped in the sections named "Externally Awarded" or "Internally Disbursed" (shown on the profile page) to your Research Finance Administrator. Your can find your Research Finance Administrator at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/finance/research/rs-contacts.php by entering your department
Please report any queries concerning the student data shown on the profile page to:

Email: portico-services@ucl.ac.uk

Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
Policy Advice on Second Homes in Rural Areas
A study focused on current and future policy options for dealing with second homes in rural England. The study looked at both land-use planning and fiscal measures that might be used to regulate second home numbers or minimise their potentially negative impacts in some rural areas. The study was published by the Countryside Agency as a full report and in summary form. Other outputs included a book (Gallent, N. et al (2005) Second Homes: European Perspectives and UK Policies, Ashgate: Aldershot), and articles in Planning Practice and Research, Town Planning Review and Town and Country Planning
1 Researchers
 More search options
Status: Active
Topic-related Countries
University College London - Gower Street - London - WC1E 6BT Tel:+44 (0)20 7679 2000

© UCL 1999–2011

Search by