Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Research Assistant
- Dept of Space & Climate Physics
- Faculty of Maths & Physical Sciences
Born in Gradiska in Bosnia and Herzegovina in former Yugoslavia.
Educated at the 'Gustav-Falke' primary school in Berlin, and then at the secondary school of Electronic Engineering 'Nicola-Tesla' in Banja Luka in Bosnia, through to MPhys with Space Science and Systems at Canterbury in Kent supervised by Prof John Zarnecki and Dr. Simon Green and then to Ph.D. level at the University of Manchester, supervised by Prof's. Philippa Browning and Kieran Gibson.
After my PhD I started my research career at the Mullard Space Science Laboratory in the Space Plasma Physics group, specifically in the operations team for the Cluster II and Double Star missions.
Summary of PEACE operational research related activities:
- Checking commanding operations,
- Ongoing instrument calibration,
- Generation, quality control and delivery of data to the ESA Cluster Active Archive,
- Monitoring/management of computing systems,
- Maintenance of Cluster II and Double Star data archive and MySQL database
- Software development, maintenance and documentation
- Conference Meetings related to instrument status, cross-calibrations and project studies
- Monthly/quarterly technical report updates to ESA
|29-NOV-2004||Research Associate||Space and Climate Physics||UCL, MSSL, United Kingdom|
|2004||PhD||Doctor of Philosophy – Physical Sciences||University of Manchester|
|2000||MPhy||Master of Physics – Physics with Space Science and Systems||University of Kent|