Help Desk: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ras/portico/helpdesk
- Research Associate
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Institute of Epidemiology & Health
- Faculty of Population Health Sciences
I graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2004 with an MA (Hons) in Social Policy and Politics. Since then, I have worked in a number of management roles in the public sector, most recently as a Project Manager in the NHS. I completed an MSc in Health and Public Leadership at Manchester Business School, studying part time while on the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme.
Previous research activities have included:
- examining the effectiveness of psychosocial interventions for drug misusers in Scotland;
- assessing the impact of mandatory reporting on rates of child abuse in Northern Ireland; and
- analysing strategies to reduce salt consumption in Finland.
I am a full time Research Associate in the Health Organisation and Management Group, within the Department of Applied Health Research. I am currently working on a National Institute for Health Research funded study looking at the effectiveness of decision making in multidisciplinary teams for patients with chronic diseases.
I am also currently working part time on my PhD.
Introduction to qualitative research: approaches to data collection
|2010||MSc||Master of Science||University of Manchester|
|2004||MA||Master of Arts (Hons)||University of Edinburgh|